On-Site 2013 Class Schedule
Pronouncing American English is offered on-site and is hosted at a variety of San Francisco Bay Area colleges and universities. These classes are offered in a variety of formats, which have all been proven as equal methods of increased clearer communication and pronunciation. The current formats are:
- 4-week class, bi-weekly 1-hour sessions (8 hours of training)
- 6-week class, bi-weekly 1-hour sessions (12 hours of training)
- 6-week class, bi-weekly 1.5-hour sessions (18 hours of training)
- 9-week class, one weekly, 2-hour sessions (18 hours of training)
- Intensive Class, 2 or 3 full day sessions (12-18 hours of training)
Prices vary depending on the hours of training provided and the size of the class.
Please see our class listings for UC Berkeley, UCSF, CCA, and CSUEB on this site (see submenus next to On-Site 2013 Class Schedule).
If you are affiliated with a Bay Area college or university but do not see a class listing on our site, please contact Yun-Yun Cai and let us know which school you attend so we can add you to our waiting list for new on-site classes at your college or university.